Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tangle Teezer Review

I have to admit my hair is probably my greatest downfall, considering my love for all things pretty and beauty related! I have always found it impossible to style my hair. It's very fine and far too thin for my liking! After the infamous and disastrous 'Bob Incident' of 2008 my hair has grown to my waist and while it's super simple to just leave naturally straight most days, the tangles and knots I used to get in it were a nightmare to brush out!

Enter the original Tangle Teezer boasting "a revolutionary teeth formation that delivers speedy and gentle results" that "helps minimize hair breakage caused by mistreatment when detangling." Sounds like exactly what I needed! I'd read mixed reviews on this brush but was intrigued (and desperate) enough to pay the hefty €15.99 and see the results for myself!



The Tangle Teezer is an unusually shaped plastic brush that fits comfortably into the palm of your hand.


I have to admit, I was dubious at first. I mean, realistically, how much good was a weirdly shaped plastic brush with a load of plastic bristles going to do for my hair that my trusty old normal hairbrush couldn't?

I have never been more wrong! The brush really does detangle your hair effortlessly and in no time! Before I would spend a good ten minutes using a wide tooth comb to detangle my hair after washing it. Now because the Tangle Teezer can be used on wet or dry hair I can detangle my hair in a minute tops! The best part though is that it really doesn't tear out nearly as many hairs as my comb did.


I'm actually hugely impressed by this little brush! It's definitely worth the cost as my hair has already started to look healthier and shinier in the past week that I've used this. I would recommend this to people with all types of hair. My sister, who has lovely thick curly hair, bought this brush after seeing how well it worked for me and she finds she has no frizz after brushing like she normally would and her hair looks shinier too!

Let me know if any of you have tried this brush, did you find it as great as I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment