Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Despicable Nails!

I'm sure you've all at least heard of this hilariously cute movie:



With Steve Carell as the evil genius, Gru, who wants to steal the moon with the help of a whole host of Minions (aka the cutest things ever) how could it not make my list of Fun Movies To Watch (yes, that is the official title of my official list)?!


See? Literally the cutest things ever!

Anyways, enough gushing. Down to the fun stuff! Since they have brought out a 'Despicable me 2' I have decided that my nails need to get a little despicable too!



My love for the minions knows no bounds! These nails were very simple to do and actually only took me about twenty minutes from start to finish. Although, I feel I should probably point out that the thumb nail is in fact supposed to be the dungarees the minions wear.

The colours I used are:
Catrice - 700 Birdy Reloaded!
Catrice - 400 Blue Cara Ciao
Rimmel London I love Lasting Finish - 080 Black Cab
Rimmel London 60 Seconds - 805 Grey Matter
Nails Inc. - Floral Street
17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish - Fairy Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment