Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Mayo Mani!

On Sunday, the county I'm from, Mayo, won the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship quarter final! The perfect chance to showcase my team spirit, no?


Excuse the mess, I was rushing so I could go out and join the celebrations! The designs are as follows from thumb to pinky: The Mayo crest, the Mayo flag blowing in the breeze, the collar of a Mayo jersey, a gaelic football and then there's a Patriarchal Cross for the catholic archdiocese of Tuam (which is in Mayo and is basically just a close-up of one of the crosses on the Mayo crest!).

The colours I used are:
Rimmel London I love Lasting Finish- 030 Double Decker Red
Rimmel London I love Lasting Finish- 080 Black Cab
Nails Inc. - Floral Street
New York Color - 298 High Line Green
Catrice Cosmetics - 720 Bruno Brownani
Rimmel London 60 Seconds- 805 Grey Matter
Rimmel London 60 Seconds- 842 Too Cool To Tango

No comments:

Post a Comment